Saturday 31 January 2015

Friday January 30, 2015

Good Evening!

Greetings from a wet San Carlos.  There are many people who haven't ever seen rain when they have come here, and they are getting introduced this year :) We are having a nice down pour, even as I write this, so am not sure that I will get it posted tonight.

Mat was out with the Medical Team for their first half day session.  (I have not been doing well health wise, so it was felt it would be wiser for me to stay back today and do some other things so that I can get involved tomorrow and next week.)  They saw 107 people which was very good for a dreary wet day here in Mexico, most things go slower on wet days, almost like our snow days in Canada. ;)

I have some pictures to post from last week, and we will get some from these next few days. Just wanted you to know we are still enjoying our time!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment